Our large family restaurant matches the cozy Shtalbaum mansion in the work of Amadeus Hoffmann - filled with light, the rustling of dresses, a good laugh and an incredible atmosphere of celebration. The tale of the brave Nutcracker is the main New Year's story, familiar to everyone from early childhood. This is fantastic music, the madness of colors, the magical energy of the holiday, bright and catchy characters! The thin line between the fairy tale and reality is erased, and now you yourself have become part of this good legend. And remember: New Year's Eve is a magical time when everything is possible! Wake up your inner child and again believe in miracles with us.
COLD APPETAS AND SALADS (IN THE TABLE):
· Fish platter (salmon of weak salt, oily fish) - 50 gr
· Assorted meat (roast beef, tongue, boiled pork, chicken roll, lard) - 100 gr
· Pickles (sauerkraut, pickles, pickled cucumbers, wild garlic) - 100 gr
Pickled mushrooms - 75 g
· Assorted vegetables (cucumber, radish, tomato, bell pepper, red onion) - 100 g
· Cheese platter (masdam, gouda, goya, camembert) - 60 gr
· Fruit plate (seasonal fruits) - 200 gr
Olivier - 100 gr
· Herring under a fur coat - 100 gr
Mimosa - 100 gr
· Pie with chicken and mushrooms
· Bread basket 0.5 (black and white bread)
Morse Cranberry Cranberry
Water 0.5 gas / BG (guest choice)
Sparkling 0.75 (for 2 guests).
Tickets for 1 person / 1 child:
up to 3 years free;
from 3 to 14 years 6000 - for children (including a gift and a large table for children)
10000 - white porch
13000 - a hall near the children's room + main hall tables with low visibility of the stage
15000-20000 - tables with good visibility;
25000 - tables at the scene.